Other Criminal Defense Topics
Our comprehensive criminal defense services allow us to be effective advocates in all types of criminal matters. Many times, criminal cases involve nuanced regulations and intricate procedural guidelines that can derail a case if it is not handled by a seasoned trial attorney. With our decades of experience and the knowledge gained from helping thousands of clients throughout Massachusetts, the lawyers of Bellotti Law Group, P.C., have the ability to help you navigate even the most complex criminal matters.
Our defense strategy is straightforward: We strive to minimize the damage that criminal charges inflict on your life. We do this by trying to obtain a dismissal of charges, requesting the exclusion of improperly obtained evidence, challenging illegal police procedure and implementing many other trial strategies. We do this in all criminal matters, even those involving complicated issues such as:
- Probation violations: Violating probation can trigger a warrant for your arrest and can add complications and sentence enhancements to the case for which you received probation. We sort through these complications and argue on your behalf at your probation hearing.
- Juvenile cases: Juvenile cases often utilize different rules than those in cases involving adults. We stay up to date on these rules so that we can assist clients of all ages if they are accused of a crime.
- Illegal search and seizure: If evidence against you was illegally obtained, or if you were detained in violation of your constitutional rights, we seek to have charges dropped and evidence against you dismissed.
- Old and outstanding warrants: Old warrants can come back to haunt you at the most inconvenient of times. We help you resolve open criminal matters, so that you can keep your life moving without interruption.
- Appeals: Appeals are exceptionally detail oriented and require a keen legal mind to have any chance of success. We gladly rise to that challenge and do everything that we can to help you clear your name.
If you were convicted of a crime, we may still be able to help. We have assisted many clients with the Petition to Seal Criminal Records (CORI) process, allowing them to move on in life without a criminal conviction weighing them down. It can be nearly impossible to get records sealed on your own, but our exhaustive understanding of all parts of the Massachusetts criminal system allows us to effectively guide you through the process.Contact Our Quincy And Cambridge Domestic Violence Attorneys
Bellotti Law Group, P.C., serves Greater Boston, Cambridge, Quincy, Braintree, the South Shore and all of Massachusetts. Our offices are located in Boston, Cambridge and Quincy. Contact us today at 617-225-2100 to discuss the issues listed above and all other criminal defense topics in Boston.