Our experienced and successful team of trial attorneys has represented numerous clients in trials and arbitration proceedings involving complex construction litigation. We have decades of experience winning significant awards for construction litigation plaintiffs and defeating many intricate and challenging claims against defendants.
We have handled matters involving suppliers, subcontractors, contractors, engineers and owners. Our lawyers have been successful in a wide array of construction project issues and in many jurisdictions throughout the Commonwealth.Don't Let Construction Litigation Drain Your Time And Finances
Some of the services we offer our construction clients in civil litigation include:
- Implementation of dispute resolution procedures to maximize results and cost-effectiveness
- Client counseling regarding minimizing and/or avoiding construction claims and disputes
- Owner, contractor and designer representation in a wide array of litigation matters
- Construction and engineering cases involving public and private facilities, hotels, hospitals and other large developments
- Litigation involving design and construction defects
- Litigation involving injury and property tort claims
- Litigation and arbitration of construction disputes involving mass torts
- Representation of architects and engineers in malpractice actions
- Representation of clients in federal and state construction litigation claims
- Representation of clients in private construction claims
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing domestic and international construction contracts
It is a top priority of Bellotti Law Group, P.C. to successfully resolve construction litigation disputes in the most practical and cost-effective manner possible. To schedule a consultation and discuss your case with a knowledgeable Boston construction attorney, call us at 617-225-2100 or contact us online today.