About The Firm
Here at Bellotti Law Group, P.C., it's all about the client. When you retain our services, the focus will be on you and your case. Personal service matters to our clients, and we know that. Our offices in Cambridge and Quincy are located so that no matter where you are, we have an office conveniently located to suit your needs.
Experienced Legal Services Contact Us ∙ 617-225-2100
Don't wait! We are here to help. In all of our practice areas — personal injury, criminal defense, family law and divorce, work accidents, elder law planning and employment law — our attorneys and our staff are ready to serve your legal needs.
- Experience: Years of experience in thousands of cases add up to the experience you need. Our trial experience is extensive, yet we always work toward the best resolution at the least expense and can resolve matters using our arbitration, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Service: Tell us about your legal matter, and we will listen carefully. We will ask you about your goals. By the end of our first meeting, you can turn your concerns over to us, with the knowledge that we have a strategy in place to handle your case.
- Cost sensitivity: We will never sacrifice quality, but our lawyers know that the less your case costs you, the better. In handling thousands of cases, we have developed efficient strategies to keep costs and time to a minimum.
- Communication: We will keep you informed about your case, and you are always welcome to give us a call. During business hours, there will always be someone in the office who can answer your questions and note your concerns.
- Compassion: We care what happens to you — it's as simple as that. No matter why you seek our representation, we want to achieve the best possible result in your case.
If you are considering hiring an attorney, we can help you understand the criteria you should consider when making your choice of attorney. Turn to our firm for trusted advice and support throughout your case.Call Us. We Are Here To Help!
When you need a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and develop a legal strategy based upon your objectives, contact Bellotti Law Group, P.C. We have experienced attorneys licensed to practice in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Free consultation and cost-effective solutions. Major credit cards accepted.